Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Treating Hormonal Acne

I feel like I've spent my whole life dealing with acne. I thought by now I'd have grown out of it... after all I am 30. But you know what they say, with age comes hormonal acne...

or was it beauty...

wisdom...

wrinkles???

Guess there's a lot that comes with age isn't there.
You obviously can't see how bad it REALLY is since I'm wearing make up. It's the worst when even make up can't hide it. Thank goodness for photoshop.
Being pregnant definitely doesn't help the hormones situation. Usually it's just that time of month where I deal with the break outs, but NOW, it's constant. I've got the pregnancy glow goin on that's for sure. But my glow stems from the redness caused by acne. Yay for me!

So I've been on a constant search for ways to treat my hormonal acne and I happened to come across this Organic Clay treatment called LEROSETT.



It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. Being pregnant of course I've got to be careful about using any harmful chemicals on my skin and definitely don't want to be taking any pills for it. So when I saw that this skincare was all natural and chemical free I was sold. I'm always willing to try anything, so I ordered it and only paid like $2 because they offer a free 30 day trial with a guarantee you'll see results. That's always a good sign right?

I was so excited once I got it in the mail, I went straight upstairs to try it out.

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and have to tell you I am seeing some improvements.

Lerosett has a 23-year record of success for medical/consumer use, and is clinically proven safe with no added chemicals. The cool part about it is that it cuts down the oil production thereby minimizing future breakouts. The longer you use it the healthier and clearer your skin will become.

Benefits:

1. LEROSETT goes deep into pores and effectively absorbs bacteria, oil, dead skin cells, toxins and impurities.

2. A strong ionic charge attracts impurities like a magnet while natural minerals like zinc regulate the production of "sebaceous" oil glands minimizing the return of breakouts.

3. Organic minerals minimize redness, swelling and kill bacteria in the same way as many antibiotics without the negative side effects while promoting the skin's natural healing abilities.
For more info go to www.gunillaofsweden.com or visit their blog at http://gunillaskincare.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment