Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Addicted

I've got to get a handle on a few things before this baby comes. My little two year old is chronically addicted to his binky AND blankies. Yes, he has TWO that he absolutely can't live without.
Here he is, not so patiently waiting by the washer for them to get cleaned.

And as far as the binky goes. We actually got rid of it a couple weeks ago, but it only lasted a couple days. We gave in one night at 2am when we tried EVERYTHING to get him to sleep.

So we're back to square one.

I think I'm actually more addicted to the binky than he is. It's just so nice to have something that will soothe him to sleep, or soothe him when he's cranky... or when we're in the car... when he scrapes his knee... or to bribe him to be good...

Is it really that bad? Why can't he have his binky til he's 5? Who cares if it messed up his teeth, it's the price we pay for relief in desperate times.

Okay okay, I know I need to get rid of it. I will soon, I promise. Probably tomorrow...

Well maybe I'll try next week...

I think one more month sounds good. Yah, that's the plan.

On another note.

Since I've moved over to this new blog and made all these changes, I removed myself from top mommy blogs. I needed to get the url working right, so now I'm back on and would LOVE to have your votes :) Just click this little brown icon and that click counts as a vote. But ONLY if you like my blog of course :)

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

And one more week to enter my Lil' Star Boutique giveaway. Thanks for helping my mom and I spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment