Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crepes

Crepes, I just LOVE crepes. I pretty much LIVED on them when I was in Germany. Every night for dinner it was crepes with nutella, yum! Coulda been the reason I put on about 15 lbs :)

Since then, I've learned many different ways of making them. First it starts with the basic mix:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour (I use wheat flour)
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
Then you cook them up on a frying pan, OR you can get one of these awesome Crepe Makers. I got mine about a year ago and I LOVE it! Makes the perfect crepe everytime.
One of my favorites is the Mediterranean Crepe...
First you'll need some some Pesto.
Once it's almost all the way cooked you just spread it on half of the crepe.
For the other half just sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on there.
Then slap on a few slices of ham or turkey...
Then fresh spinach...
Then fold over...
And you're done!!!
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment