Well here's an idea that my help.
This game has been the most popular in our family so far. My kids can't get enough of it. It's a little fishing game I made after seeing a similar one in the nursery at my church.
Play hide and go seek
Play board games
Play play dough
Paint fingernails and toe nails
You get the idea. I think it's the perfect game to play on those long days when you don't have much planned. Sunday's are usually that kind of day for us.
- Google free printable fish pictures, then print them off.
- C0lor them all with your kids.
- Write a different activity on the back of each fish.
- Cut them out.
- Laminate them.
- Cut them out again.
- Add a paper clip to each one.
- Find a long stick you can use as a fishing pole. A small tree branch would work just fine.
- Tie a piece of yarn or thin rope to it.
- Hot glue a magnet to the end of the rope.