Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recent Happenings

Hey all my lovely friends. How is your summer going? Can you believe it’s almost over? Feels like it just started.

For us it’s been great. Lots of things going on thats for sure. Sean and I just got back from a nice little trip to Las Vegas to celebrate our 7 years of marriage together. Thanks to Sean’s parents we were able to leave the kids for a couple days and enjoy some alone time.

We stayed at the Vdara Hotel which is located on the strip next to the Bellagio. Sean decided to splurge and surprised me with a corner suite, which means we had two walls full of windows giving us an amazing view of the city. Perfect view of the Bellagio fountains too, which is my favorite part of Vegas. I would definitely recommend the Vdara Hotel, it was beautiful, reasonably priced and had extremely comfortable beds.

I didn’t take a single picture, can you believe that? I didn’t want the hassle of hauling around the huge camera bag AND my purse, so this morning I found the perfect solution.



It works as a purse, diaper bag and camera bag! How cool is that? I figured I’m going to be needing a new diaper bag soon, and thought this was perfect. I can stick some diapers and wet wipes right on the top, and still have room for my wallet, camera, and even an extra lense or a bottle if I need one. It was a little pricely in my oppinion, but I figure since it’s 3 in one, it was worth it.

I got this cute little strap to go with it.

So anyway, I think this will make bringing my camera places, much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment