Tuesday, October 25, 2011

In Need Of Some Cute Maternity Clothes

Haven’t you found there never to be cute maternity clothes when you’re pregnant? It seems like when ever I’m NOT pregnant I see all kinds of cute maternity options which gets me all excited about being pregnant again. Well, I’m having no luck these days, so I’ve decided to just buy large in regular clothes.

Down East Basics seems to be the perfect place for me to shop. Everything is stretchy and comfy which is what it’s all about when you’re body is growing larger by the minute. I’m always impressed by how stylish their clothes are, not to mention VERY affordable, everything priced at around $30 or less. It seem like they’re coming out with new clothes every month which I love! It’s nice to get on their website and see that there’s always something new to choose from.

Here are a few of my recent finds.

These shorts are maternity. I got them from Lilac Clothing, which is a little pricey when you buy online, but they were selling them at Costco for way less last month.


I just LOVE cardigans! They are a perfect way to create the illusion of a curvy waist, which is something I don’t have right now.


And here’s a few recent pics we got taken last week for this years family pics. To see the pics of our kids, you can add me as a friend on Facebook :) I got this shirt from Charlotte Russe.


I got the shorts from Gap Maternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment