Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cute Cuff Bracelets

Lately I’ve really been into the cuff bracelets. They are just so darn cute, and in my opinion, way more comfortable since they stay in one place.

Here are some of my recent finds. Unfortunately the lady I bought them from does not have a website. I do know that a lot of boutiques are selling them now, one of them being The Sweetest Thingz. Don’t know if they are AS cute as the ones I found, but they come close :)

I actually going started making some of my own and maybe even some baby ones for my little baby on the way. You can find them HERE. It’s not official that I’m having a girl, but I just THINK I am :) I should be finding out within the next few weeks, so I’ll keep you posted. I will also be sure to post some pics of the cuff bracelets I come up with using my crafty skills.

Check these out!






No comments:

Post a Comment