Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Little Update

I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful holiday weekend. I just wanted to give you a quick update on my status. As of now I've not had the baby, but hopefully soon :) I guess my due date is actually Nov. 26th instead of Dec. 5th. So we'll just have to see how it goes. I haven't been having any contractions yet, but feeling quite a bit of cramping down there. I'm about ready to pop!
Look at that thing, it's huge!
I'm not sure if you can tell, but this picture actually captured a little kick. Do you see the little bump right in the middle? She just happened to kick right when the camera went off. Pretty cool I thought.
So these days I've been keeping busy with the whole nesting syndrome. I've just about got every drawer and closet in my house organized.
I talked Sean into putting up the Christmas tree, yay!
Can you tell who did the decorating?
After the kids put ALL the ornaments at the bottom of the tree I finished it up later :) What do you think?
In the past I haven't really done much decorating anywhere else in the house, but this year I felt like taking the next step. I decorated the front entry way using glass vases and ornaments from Walmart.
Since I'm not sleeping much lately I've been doing a ton of projects and DIY crafts using ideas I've found on pinterest.
Here is one brilliant idea I had to copy.
Hiding all your chords in a shoe box. LOVE it! (just cut holes and used a little spray paint)
Here is a fun and pretty easy Christmas decor idea.
Just hot glued these flowers and tinsel onto kleenex boxes.
And I made this cute flower for one of Brooklyn's newborn hats.
And I just LOVE this idea for organizing all your computer and camera chords. I've already started collecting empty toilet paper rolls for my huge stash of chords I have stuffed in a cabinet.
I tell ya, some people just have incredible imaginations and think up some pretty amazing things. Thank goodness for Pinterest right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment